V Wristbands

Guest Technodanceaphobic

Its weird isnt it you get back from the Festival and if you are like me, i like to continue to wear the wristband cos its a reminder of the weekend and the madness that took place, its odd when i go out i want people to take recognition of the wristband even though no one cares or takes notice.

Mine will be probably be removed in about a week or so, but what about everyone else?

Got sliced off the min ute I got home before I jumped in the shower. There is no way I want some stinky bit of rag round my wrist any longer than necassary.

I work in University Accommodation and on arrivals day we play spot the wrist band on all the new students. Its amazing how quickly they come off during the first week when they realise that having a line of bands on their arm doesn't make them as "unique" as it did in their old towns.

My advice to anyone going to uni this year is take them off now and save yourself a job in freshers week.

Got sliced off the min ute I got home before I jumped in the shower. There is no way I want some stinky bit of rag round my wrist any longer than necassary.

I work in University Accommodation and on arrivals day we play spot the wrist band on all the new students. Its amazing how quickly they come off during the first week when they realise that having a line of bands on their arm doesn't make them as "unique" as it did in their old towns.

My advice to anyone going to uni this year is take them off now and save yourself a job in freshers week.

I was quite happy to go off to uni for the first time with my Reading wristband still on. It was a good conversation starter and a change from the usual 'so where've you come from/what you studying/what A levels etc. But then I wasn't wearing mine to be unique.

mine's still on... i haven't quite come to grips with the fact that v was the lst cool thing that i had lined up for my summer... keeping it on is prolonging my summer enjoyment! anyway... haven't quite decided whether to keep it on for uni... part of me says yes because it will be a slightly more original ice breaker bt then the other part says no because it was my first festival wristband and i don't really want to lose it.

Anyway, i reckon that i can just about slide it off without cutting it! huzzah!