Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree...seemed to drag a bit and i was waiting for a big finish, it was a bit of a let down in the end. Although it was kind of cool and in a lot of ways symbolised the final part of his downward spiral into madness. It was just a bit sudden.

Watched Patriot Games on tv last night. Always enjoyed that film, but the fitty who played the English terrorist looked so familiar, yet I couldn't place her.

Then I realised it was Polly Walker. I didn't even recognise her when she had her tits out. My skills have dropped.

A fine woman. Especially back in 1992.

I've even worked out how I'm going to get her into bed if I ever meet her. Got my opening line and everything worked out.

Seriously.

That's not the best picture of her I've seen Rufus.

The ones I've got in my head at the moment, for example. Jaysus. If I could post those on this site, I'd be banned.

Especially the last one. You'd think that kind of behaviour she's up to would be not only dangerous, but physically impossible after about twenty minutes or so.

Edited by sifimaster

The ones I've got in my head at the moment, for example. Jaysus. If I could post those on this site, I'd be banned.

Especially the last one. You'd think that kind of behaviour she's up to would be not only dangerous, but physically impossible for a long period of time. But she pulls it off. And does she ....

Especially the last one. You'd think that kind of behaviour she's up to would be not only dangerous, but physically impossible after about twenty minutes or so.

I'm not telling you that. I tell you that, you meet her, and use it .... and then six months later I meet her? C'mon man. I don't want her to turn round and say "I've heard that before before I had really bad sex with a small man from Wolverhampton" .... ;)

I'm really enjoying this thread a lot more than rowing with Oaf. Why didn't someone distract me with Polly Walker earlier?

Excellent. It's almost as good as the old "I'd crawl on my hands and knees for twenty minutes through broken glass just for the chance to masturbate in her shadow".