Films

Guest razz1e

Heya Guys,

Today in Media I watched an extract from the two following films: The Eye and One Hour Photo. Both look really good and I am planning to watch either of the two tonight, probably after dinner. I just want to know from anyone who has watched these 2 films, what are they like and how do they differ from eachother? Should I even bother watching them?

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't very much remember One Hour Photo.....it's about a guy who works in a photo booth who becomes obsessed with one family in particular and pretends they are his family, right? Beyond that I have no recollection of it really?!

I really enjoyed the Eye. It's about a girl who has an operation to enable her to see again, but then she starts seeing things from her donor's past. From what I remember of that the ending was a bit rubbish but I liked the whole idea of the film.

I don't really want to say much more without using spoilers.

I don't have a clue what The Eye is about because I only saw the bit where

The woman was gonna get in the lift but that man was there, so she went in the other lift and the man was about to strangle her or something, so she gets out of the lift, legs it upstairs, passing this boy asking for some reports or something, then the boy jumps out of the window.

And in One Hour Photo I only saw the beggining of it. But thanks for the help though, tonight I could be watching the eye and scaring myself shitless!

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

not seen them, but which "the eye"? just that the american remake with jessica alba, is meant to be pretty shite compared to the original japanese one.

....yesterday had a bit of a movie day; watched network, on the waterfront, state of play and into the wild. All really rather enjoyable especially network.

network, taxi driver, all the presidents men all that year....and the oscar went to rocky. Now, I enjoy rocky, but it's a bit pants compared to those 3. :lol:

Aussie films - I expect it's been mentioned somewhere in this thread, but if you haven't seen CHOPPER then you really need to.

I was glued to the sofa, just amazing. DON'T watch it with people who interrupt, or when the phone will ring, or you have anything else on at all to distract you.

Edited by Josie's Cat

Aussie films - I expect it's been mentioned somewhere in this thread, but if you haven't seen CHOPPER then you really need to.

I was glued to the sofa, just amazing. DON'T watch it with people who interrupt, or when the phone will ring, or you have anything else on at all to distract you.

Edited by Greeny_Musicchild

No Country For Old Men. It's a Cohen Brothers film. Which means it'll look nice at times, and some of the dialgue will be intersting but will ultimately leave me unfulfilled.

I think that applies to every Cohen Brothers film I've ever seen.