Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot even begin to put into words how dissapointed I was with the new Star Wars Films. I much prefer the old ones.

Personally I find Hayden Christensen (sp?) much more irritating than Jar-Jar. Therefore I find the second worse than the first. The third was the best, but that's like saying "I got stabbed three times but the third didn't hurt as much"

Edited by Lithium05

I got back from the cinema after the second one thinking it was pretty good. A few months later when I saw it again I realised I was very wrong.

Disagree. I think if you placed HC inside a wet paper bag and asked him to act his way out of it, you could return 20 years later and he wouldn't have even managed to tear the bag one bit. He's an utterly attrocious actor. When combined with the rubbish scipt the film was doomed. The 3rd film is the best of the 3, but that's not saying much. It's telling that playing the lego versions of 3 prequals is a lot more enjoyable than watching them

Utterly atrocious is being too kind, when I see him in a film (any film, not just Star Wars) it's like my eyes and ears are being raped

I'm over Star Wars.

It was once something I rather adored and admired in the earlier part of our relationship, but Star Wars decided to lie to me with empty promises and make me feel like shit and make it feel like it was my fault, so I decided that it would be best to cut my losses and move on to something worth my time.

Now when I see it whoring itself to it's new 'customers' that are naive enough to somehow able to put up with it's bullshit, all I can muster is a somewhat indifferent shrug.

f**k Indy aswell, that bitch.

Edited by Purple Monkey

Just heard about the new Fantastic Mr Fox film. Could well be tempted by that, with or without the kids! :rolleyes: