Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not impressed with the new saw film. although it tied up a few loose ends from the last film, it was all a bit predictable. i wonder if they'll made a another one.

ive never ever seen a saw film....proud of myself :P

I often wonder if I was a child now, what I'd think about the new ones. I'm judging them by adult eyes. I guess you'd have to find an adult who hadn't seen Star Wars IV - VI to make a judgement.

Katster? She's not seen the Godfather. Maybe she's not seen Star Wars IV - VI either?

I often wonder if I was a child now, what I'd think about the new ones. I'm judging them by adult eyes. I guess you'd have to find an adult who hadn't seen Star Wars IV - VI to make a judgement.

Katster? She's not seen the Godfather. Maybe she's not seen Star Wars IV - VI either?

recently seen alot of films.

Saw 6 - a bit more of tobin bell in this one made it better than 5 but the series is dragging.

Fantastic Mr fox - had a good authentic feel to it with the stop motion but comedy was forced.

Fourth kind - thought it was great until i found out the "real" evidence was fake when i got home.

2012 - better than i expected but maybe a tad to long.

Going to see The men who stare at goats tonight and can't wait. Super spacey is in it so it has to be good.

paranormal activity is good! i wasent expecting much as all of those genre of films (aka blair witch) ive found shit! its the first time since i watched stephen king's "it" as a child that ive been actually scared while watching a film! i understand theres 3 or 4 endings the ending i saw was

where she kills her husband (i guess?) and she sits there rocking back and forward for days until the fuzz turn up and she gets her ass capped

Edited by rhysieg