Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paranormal activity is good! i wasent expecting much as all of those genre of films (aka blair witch) ive found shit! its the first time since i watched stephen king's "it" as a child that ive been actually scared while watching a film! i understand theres 3 or 4 endings the ending i saw was

where she kills her husband (i guess?) and she sits there rocking back and forward for days until the fuzz turn up and she gets her ass capped

theres also supposed to be a number 2 coming, but i cant see it being the same. its good because of its low budget, kind of could happen to anyone sort of thing (well obviously not, unless you believ in ghosts)

i assume it will use the same sort of story as the this one, just to another family. as the main characters in this one are mo'f**kin dead

paranormal activity is good! i wasent expecting much as all of those genre of films (aka blair witch) ive found shit! its the first time since i watched stephen king's "it" as a child that ive been actually scared while watching a film! i understand theres 3 or 4 endings the ending i saw was

where she kills her husband (i guess?) and she sits there rocking back and forward for days until the fuzz turn up and she gets her ass capped

theres also supposed to be a number 2 coming, but i cant see it being the same. its good because of its low budget, kind of could happen to anyone sort of thing (well obviously not, unless you believ in ghosts)

i assume it will use the same sort of story as the this one, just to another family. as the main characters in this one are mo'f**kin dead

I went to see "A christmas Carol" last week in 3D. The 3D bit was quality, it really looked like it was snowing around you. The film was ok. Jim Carrey plays about 50% of the parts from what i can gather so if you like him your on to a winner. The animation is unbelievable, i would say the closest youl get to actual people.

Saw trailers for Alice in Wonderland and Avatar, think they are both going to be must sees but the nearest 3D cinema is about 1 1/2 hrs away. damn.