Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watched district 9 tonight. thought it was excellent. fantastic special effects.

Even more amazing is the fact thats its budget was only 30 mil (I say only 30 mil :P ). compare that to the 200 mil of transformers 2.

Lots of head explosions :P:P

I watched The Birds today. Then after I had my housemates banging on my door saying one of them had just seen a strange man walk in then out of her room who none of them knew and she didn't see where he went. I wasn't worried though - coming across a crazy man in the house just didn't seem as bad as getting my eyes pecked out by angry seagulls.

Put things in perspective, ya know.

That's not what I meant, I didn't mean it needed to be more flashy.

When he first realises there's another him there, why isn't he like 'OH MY f**k, WHO ARE YOU, YOU'RE ME, WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!' He just watches him running on the treadmill?! And says casually, 'Hi, who are you? You look like me?'

The computer thing pissed me off too, at first he was all authorative telling him he couldn't go outside, then he was erasing his memory for him in order to protect him. That bit I found daft.

It was good for a film with one person in it, I did like and appreciate that aspect of it.

anybody seen either of these, inglourious bastards, marley & me, zombieland or funny people. any of them any good, my mates got them and i dont know which ones are worth watching.
Edited by modey