Films

Guest razz1e

I'm currently watching the most hilarious film EVER on the Sci-Fi channel. It's called 'Mega Shark v Giant Octopus'. :P

The last scene just showed a plane - several thousand feet up in the air - being plucked from the air by a 100-foot long shark. With CGI that would make the makers of Charlie Chaplin films embarrassed.

Oh, and there's an American actor trying to play an Irishman. But if he's really Irish, I'm Shergar. He sounds a bit like that bloke in Alan Partridge who pretends to be Bono.

I have to keep watching - it's that bad. Hilarious.

:P:P:P:(

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought the following today:

The Dark Knight

Burn After Reading

In Brugges

Seen 'TDK' and 'In Brugges' before and loved them so bought them and heard good things about the other two.

FYI :

There is some great boxset and dvd offers on in HMV.

Bought the following today:

The Dark Knight

Burn After Reading

In Brugges

Seen 'TDK' and 'In Brugges' before and loved them so bought them and heard good things about the other two.

FYI :

There is some great boxset and dvd offers on in HMV.

I'm currently watching the most hilarious film EVER on the Sci-Fi channel. It's called 'Mega Shark v Giant Octopus'. :P

The last scene just showed a plane - several thousand feet up in the air - being plucked from the air by a 100-foot long shark. With CGI that would make the makers of Charlie Chaplin films embarrassed.

Oh, and there's an American actor trying to play an Irishman. But if he's really Irish, I'm Shergar. He sounds a bit like that bloke in Alan Partridge who pretends to be Bono.

:P:P:P:P

It just gets better!

The 'Irish' dude just said 'move to Starboard' - and the fringe bird moved - to the left! :(:lol::lol::lol:

My 10 month old son's bath toys are more realistic than both shark and octopus. This is simply brilliant.

I have the dvd sat on my desk at the mo for a mates xmas present. Debbie Gibson is the star for god's sake, what's not to love?!

watched inglourious basterds last night, utter f**king pish, apart from Waltz who was brilliant. If tarantino is proud of that movie, he should stop making movies. and it was far too f**king long. 2 stars.

zombieland yesterday morning, which was great - lulled a little bit in the middle, but a very enjoyable rom-zom-com. 4 stars from me.

The Bad Leuitenant - Weird upon weird. It was ok though.

Law Abiding Citizen - Much better than trailors suggested, I had a couple of 'oh my god' moments during it.

Gamer - As lame as the title and trailor suggested. Interesting if you could get past the stupidity of it.

I realised that after watching it again. Saw it at the cinema when it first came out, blown away by it, then watched it on IMAX and was really impressed by the whole 'bigness' of it, but starting to have some nagging doubts about aspects of it. Then a mate got it on DVD. Rubbish.

Starting to have big doubts about Bales acting. He plays the same character in every movie hes in. T4 for example, very one dimensional stuff.