Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Avatar last night. Absolutely a must see....

But:

Despite being one of, (if not the) best looking film I've ever seen, the plot lacked depth. At no point was I shocked by the plot and as a result found the whole thing a bit linear. As a result I don't see this film ultimately being regarded as a classic as in terms of "rewatchability" it falls short.

People shouldn't be put off by what could seem to be an over complicated premise. If anything it is over simplified and never becomes remotely confusing.

People should definately go and see this film, but if you do, see it at a cinema, in 3D.

3.5/5

Saw Avatar last night. Absolutely a must see....

But:

Despite being one of, (if not the) best looking film I've ever seen, the plot lacked depth. At no point was I shocked by the plot and as a result found the whole thing a bit linear. As a result I don't see this film ultimately being regarded as a classic as in terms of "rewatchability" it falls short.

People shouldn't be put off by what could seem to be an over complicated premise. If anything it is over simplified and never becomes remotely confusing.

People should definately go and see this film, but if you do, see it at a cinema, in 3D.

3.5/5