Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to see Sherlock Holmes last night but it was sold out :P So went to see Daybreakers instead. Thought it was pretty decent though it got pretty gorey toward the end.

My Cinema doesn't really plan things out very well though. They had 3 sold out halls showing avatar, Sherlock Holmes and Daybreakers all coming out within 5 minutes of each other. Took me 20 mins just to get out of the car park :P

sorry if you've already discussed this here.... but only got to see inglorious basterds last night,,, thought it was brilliant, thoughts?

Didn't like it. It's the first Tarantino film i've seen where I felt that his style just didn't work. Felt like 2 hours of him showing off about how much he knows about 1940's german cinema.

I also watched Valkyrie. Not bad. The best bit though was when my mrs said "So who takes over now Hitler is dead?". I pointed out to her the bit at the start of the film where it said it was based on a true story and that this was set in 1944. It was only then she realised the Mr Cruise might be in a wee spot of trouble :P