Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do wonder if it show a lack of imagination on my part. Not being able to be scared.

Also, with paranormal activity, it didn't help that after a few minutes watching that couple (especially him) I started thinking that maybe the demon had a point

Me too.

As for Alien (an The Descent for that matter) I don't find it scary because I can't see myself being in the position the characters in the film find themselves in - trapped on a spaceship with an Alien or sperlunking in Scotland(if I remember correctly) However PA was essentially a home invasion by an unseen entity, which was out of the control of the protagonists, and could not be prevented.

I have at least one of those mates too. The sort that, when we went away for a stag weekend, wanted to walk to the hotel from the station instead of getting a taxi, despite having no map, no idea of distance, and bags to carry, because it would be more exciting.

We went the wrong way and it took us hours to get to the hotel.

One of the biggest problems I have in my relationship is that my girlfriend says that not only is Alien not scary, it's not even a horror film.

I think it's one of the all-time greats. Ok, it doesn't particularly scare me now, but I have seen it hundreds of times.

YARRRR!!!!! ahem, you really should see it at the cinema in 3d if you havent already...

i watched Blindside last night, really enjoyed it surprisingly as i thought sandra bollox was going to make it a pile of donkey poo (got me excited for the superbowl on sunday as well :P )

Oscar coming up shorlty. Who does everyone want to win?

Avatar will clean up I think but don't think it should win best picture. Still need to see The Hurt Locker

Can't believe Mother isn't up for best foreign language film , Best I seen in 2009. Korean cinema at it's finest!

Edited by When Jokers Attack