Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont do it rach, its f**king awful. the soundtrack is good, and some of the "trackies" are interesting, but its shite apart from the that. have you seen the original? its far far better.

I started and almost finished "Beer Wars" a doc about the american beer industry - very interesting watch.

I went to see avatar tonight. I also got robbed. As i went into the cinema a guy behind a blue desk took 11 pounds off me and all i got was some shit glasses (which feel the need to remind me not to wear them as sunglasses, probably so the style police don't beat me) and a ticket that i now realise i should have handed straight back.

To be honest, i wish he'd raped me, no lie. I would have left with my money and probably some dignity (yes, i do feel a deep sense of indignation after paying for that). The undoubted visual feast there was fantastic but the story...f**k. Before someone points out i know its not about the story, the only problem is that its cinema and it quite clearly is about the story.

The only way they could have crammed more cliche's into one film is if they made it even longer than it was, which was too long. You don't make a film that's all style almost 3 hours long. It ran out of ideas about 30 minutes in and filled the rest with just utter, utter dogshit.

I my opinion of course. My faith in 3D being the future is wavering. If it's just going to mean decent stories and characters taking a back seat to pretty! shinny! then i'll pass thanks.

And i'm sure it's been mentioned here before but Unobtainium? wtf was that!?!?

I went to see avatar tonight. I also got robbed. As i went into the cinema a guy behind a blue desk took 11 pounds off me and all i got was some shit glasses (which feel the need to remind me not to wear them as sunglasses, probably so the style police don't beat me) and a ticket that i now realise i should have handed straight back.

To be honest, i wish he'd raped me, no lie. I would have left with my money and probably some dignity (yes, i do feel a deep sense of indignation after paying for that). The undoubted visual feast there was fantastic but the story...f**k. Before someone points out i know its not about the story, the only problem is that its cinema and it quite clearly is about the story.

The only way they could have crammed more cliche's into one film is if they made it even longer than it was, which was too long. You don't make a film that's all style almost 3 hours long. It ran out of ideas about 30 minutes in and filled the rest with just utter, utter dogshit.

I my opinion of course. My faith in 3D being the future is wavering. If it's just going to mean decent stories and characters taking a back seat to pretty! shinny! then i'll pass thanks.

I was sooooo looking forward to watchmen. Went to the cinema on the day it was released. Was totally let down. The only good bits in the film were used for the trailer which really annoys me! Should have known not to listen to wossy, I do it every time god damn it!

I can only ever rely on myself. I'll give any film a chance, even if it sounds shit. Some surprise me, some are exactly as shit as I thought they would be. I do get annoyed if I waste time watching a crap film but I can generally take something from even the shittest of shit.