Films

Guest razz1e

New York I Love You was ok, although I do prefer films with a plot rather than a collection of interpretations and stories clagged together.

I haven't seen Paris I Love You (or whatever the correct french title is - Parise J'Taime?), but that is meant to be a better piece altogether.

Still, not bad.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has made me really :P

why not just piss all over an absolute classic?

is nothing sacred? godfather 1&2 anyone?

if people didnt pay to see shite like this they wouldnt make them. the best films are generally original ideas that just come out of the blue - not churned out sequel after churned out remake.

kids are away for a week with my M&D, so we watched 2 movies yesterday.

Fishtank - f**king amazing film. I didnt have a clue where it was going, I knew nothing about it apart from the tagline before watching it, and thats how it should stay. The girl who plays Mia is a real talent. Highly, highly recommended.

Edge Of Darkness - I'm a little bit too young to have seen the original, but I remember it being on. It was alright in a "dad fights to find out what happened to his daughter" type way - worth a watch, but not amazing. Think "taken" with a bit more plausibility.

and I finished Hurt Locker - another great watch. Tense, believable (even with the capri sun!) and very well directed.

Edited by t8yman

kids are away for a week with my M&D, so we watched 2 movies yesterday.

Fishtank - f**king amazing film. I didnt have a clue where it was going, I knew nothing about it apart from the tagline before watching it, and thats how it should stay. The girl who plays Mia is a real talent. Highly, highly recommended.

Edge Of Darkness - I'm a little bit too young to have seen the original, but I remember it being on. It was alright in a "dad fights to find out what happened to his daughter" type way - worth a watch, but not amazing. Think "taken" with a bit more plausibility.

and I finished Hurt Locker - another great watch. Tense, believable (even with the capri sun!) and very well directed.

Films I have seen recently

Moon - Awesome

Seven Samurai - watch on a sunday pm, long but also awesome

Midnight Cowboy - good, didn't see the ending coming and it made me a bit sad

On the Waterfront - Awesome, Brando rules