Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to see 'percy jackson' last night (the ball and chains choice - i wanted to see wolfman).

have to say that its fluff, but very enjoyable fluff!!

got to love orange wednesdays!

Team America is on right now.

I've seen it so many times, but it still makes me ache with laughter. As I speak, Kim Jong-Il is singing "I'm so ronery" :P

Genius.

Team America is on right now.

I've seen it so many times, but it still makes me ache with laughter. As I speak, Kim Jong-Il is singing "I'm so ronery" :P

Genius.

I thought I'd woken the baby up when the Pearl Harbour song came on. I don't know why I still find this film so amusing after 5 + viewings, but IMHO it's a work of pure genius.

F**k yeah!

Watched Love Homour and Obey tonight. Hillariously bad. Jude Law playing a character called Jude, Johnny Lee Miller playing Johnny, Ray Winstone playing Ray etc....

Still reasonably enjoyable if you realise that it is quite shit.

Watched Love Homour and Obey tonight. Hillariously bad. Jude Law playing a character called Jude, Johnny Lee Miller playing Johnny, Ray Winstone playing Ray etc....

Still reasonably enjoyable if you realise that it is quite shit.

Picked myself up Blade Runner: Final Cut on Blu-Ray on the cheap. Watched it last night for the first time in ages.

Amazing, I know its been digi remastered but I still can't believe it was made in '82. It looks f**king fantastic and the film was a lot better than i remembered. Last time i saw it though was about 10 years ago on tv, which i presume was the theatrical release but i don't really remember.

Blade Runner buffs: Which is the best version?

I loved that film when it came out, aven't seen it for a a while now... it's the team from operation good guys, a sort of spoof police comedy and it's actually the follow up to "the final cut" which was a similar film, if you enjoyed love,honour and obey, you'll love that. :P

I still remember being sat in the cinema watching team America, giggling for about ten minutes straight shortly after they reveal the result of Gary's plastic surgery. A towel, some black hair and chocolate spread on his face, and he's still in his American clothes! :P

We had smoked some weed shortly before seeing it though......