Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So - a double for Bigelow! Hurt Locker really was great, and I am so glad that Avatar didnt storm it. Titanic never deserved the haul it pulled in, and its nice to see a relatively small movie pipping Cameron's bohemoth to the post.

So - a double for Bigelow! Hurt Locker really was great, and I am so glad that Avatar didnt storm it. Titanic never deserved the haul it pulled in, and its nice to see a relatively small movie pipping Cameron's bohemoth to the post.
Edited by The Nal

Watched Love Homour and Obey tonight. Hillariously bad. Jude Law playing a character called Jude, Johnny Lee Miller playing Johnny, Ray Winstone playing Ray etc....

Still reasonably enjoyable if you realise that it is quite shit.

MOVIES THAT HAVEN'T BEEN MADE YET...

I'm suprised that there hasn't been an all action blockbuster Hollywood star hero film made about Somalian pirates yet.

Ship gets hijacked, hostages have a relative who is ex-Special Forces, goes off on a crusade to rescue, lots of explosions, dead Somalians, embarrassed US government, whitty catchphrases...ya get the idea.

Any other "not yet exploited by the movie industry" scenarios??

:P

I'm suprised that there hasn't been an all action blockbuster Hollywood star hero film made about Somalian pirates yet.

Ship gets hijacked, hostages have a relative who is ex-Special Forces, goes off on a crusade to rescue, lots of explosions, dead Somalians, embarrassed US government, whitty catchphrases...ya get the idea.

He directed the 2nd two Bourne films.

Green Zone is just all *shaky camera* - suspense - chase - explosion for 2 hours. Not bad like, just seen it all before. I do like Matt Damon though, not sure why. Its a 3 stars out of 5 film. Good action and effects.