Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there's that. But also I've found when watching some films that have been dubbed and then watching them again with subtitles, that what's been dubbed appears to be different to what goes on the subtitles. I think there was a lot of that in Crouching Tiger.

its OK, although I havent seen it to the end yet. I was watching the subbed version, I'm guessing the new release has been dubbed?

Its funny, but the setting in the film is absolutely nothing like the picture I had built up in my head when reading the book.

I grabbed "All the presidents men" last night, because for shame I have never seen it. There are so many films that I didnt catch in my formative years for whatever reason. I am trying to rectify this now. I also have never seen Das Boot, which is right up there on my wanted list.

I have also never seen the deer hunter all the way through. nor have I watched The Shining in one sitting. I have seen the entire film, but only by catching the beginning and missing the end, and vice versa.

I grabbed "All the presidents men" last night, because for shame I have never seen it. There are so many films that I didnt catch in my formative years for whatever reason. I am trying to rectify this now. I also have never seen Das Boot, which is right up there on my wanted list.

I have also never seen the deer hunter all the way through. nor have I watched The Shining in one sitting. I have seen the entire film, but only by catching the beginning and missing the end, and vice versa.

Decided to give Snakes On A Plane a miss last night and watch Revolver instead. Absolutely terrible. One of the worst films I've ever seen, seems to be trying too hard to be smart but not really working.

Decided to give Snakes On A Plane a miss last night and watch Revolver instead. Absolutely terrible. One of the worst films I've ever seen, seems to be trying too hard to be smart but not really working.