Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad news, he was absolutely hysterical in Airplane - with some lines you'd struggle to get away with in this day and age. Lloyd Bridges and Peter Graves were the stars of the film for me.

watched the bourne identity last night. can understand why it was given the 68 (i think) rating on metacritic. was good in bits, but wasn't the all action film i was hoping for based on people here.

doesn't really have me gagging to see the second one, but maybe i just need to see it again.

Everyone in it makes that film a work of absolute genius. Even the little girl:

"Excuse me, I happened to be passing and I thought you might like some coffee."

"Oh, that's very nice of you. Thank you. Oh, won't you sit down?"

"Oh thank you. Cream?"

"No thank you, I take it black . . . . . . like my men."

:P:P:P

watched the bourne identity last night. can understand why it was given the 68 (i think) rating on metacritic. was good in bits, but wasn't the all action film i was hoping for based on people here.

doesn't really have me gagging to see the second one, but maybe i just need to see it again.

Decided to give Snakes On A Plane a miss last night and watch Revolver instead. Absolutely terrible. One of the worst films I've ever seen, seems to be trying too hard to be smart but not really working.

Loved shutter island, just brilliant... anyone else think dicaprio was a bit like jack nicholson in parts?

Edited by modey

Apart from Shutter Island which I posted my thoughts on a few pages back, I have also recently viewed...

Glengarry Glenn Ross - Amazing film. World class acting all round, Especially by Al Pacino and Jack Lemmon, Alec Baldwins speech is incredible.

The Matrix - Finally got round to seeing it in full, Loved It.

Cinema Paradiso - Italian film with music from Ennio Morricone, The last scene in the film is so Powerful.