Films

Guest razz1e

It was good until it came out the barman was a part of some sinister plan kinda thing. Michael Caine was brilliant though.

On another note anyone seen family guys 'something something something dark side'? It's hilarious.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got round to watching Up and Moon over the weekend.

Up was great; heartbreaking and uplifting in equal measure. Pixar really are masters of the family movie.

Moon was superbly good. Sam Rockwell is brilliant in it and I really didn't see the twist coming until a good long way into the film.

I got round to watching Up and Moon over the weekend.

Up was great; heartbreaking and uplifting in equal measure. Pixar really are masters of the family movie.

Moon was superbly good. Sam Rockwell is brilliant in it and I really didn't see the twist coming until a good long way into the film.

I started watching "The Edge Of Darkness" last night. It had a shocking start (I mean shocking in the literal sense, I don't mean it was crap) and I was really enjoying it but then we had to turn it off so the bloke could get some sleep because he was on call. We'll be watching the rest tonight.

Watched 13 days and Bobby over the last night or two.

Thirteen Days is very interesting, about the Cuban Missle Crisis. Kevin Costner hugely irrelevant though. And the end is a little shit.

Bobby - Suppose a film had to be made on it but again, the end is pants, and its too long. Some good performances and they wove in the characters well, how they fitted in with America, Bobby etc. Otherwise the film just would've been - RFK turns up to the hotel - makes speech - gets shot.