Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the last week or so I watched:

From Paris With Love - Silly knockabout fun, but quite enjoyable. twist was quite good too

Edge of Darkness - Was ok. Bit shit in parts. Danny Huston was wonderfully slimy in it tho :P

500 Days of Summer - Really good film :lol: Two great leads, great soundtrack, funny and sweet

Probably going to watch Up in the Air over the weekend, then Kickass sometime next week :P:P:lol:

So yesterday we watched...

'Gran Torino' and 'Defiance'

Today we have watched

'Hunger' and 'Milk' and now i'm halfway through 'Valkyrie'

I'd rank them as follows

1) Milk (9/10) Uplifting. Inspirational.

2) Gran Torino (8/10) a little wooden at times but no doubt a work of great maturity

3) Hunger (7/10) slightly superficial and lacking a little depth

4) Defiance (7/10) Hmmm was expecting more but it dodn't quite hit the mark and I can't put my finger on why

I'll hold sway on Valkyrie until it's over but it 'aint looking too good.

Edited by pehaw

Yeah, but he kept laughing at the "jokes". Including those damn twins. Surely its only a matter of time before he says something like 'now thats what I'm talking about' during an action sequence of a film. Then I'm just going to have to find somewhere else to live.
Edited by Purple Monkey

I have shamefully seen the following films:

What Women Want

Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull

Coccoon 2

Basic Instinct

Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.

Mortal Kombat

Highlander II

Robocop 3

Battlefield: Earth

The Son Of The Mask

Batman & Robin

Fast And Furious 2

Police Academy 5

Beverly Hills Ninja

Jason X

Pearl Harbour

Spider-Man 3

Catwoman

I've seen some shit films, correct? I shit you not, Transformers 2 is the worst film I have ever seen. It's like, at least some of the scenes of the films I mentioned didn't make me want to stab my eyes out with a pencil. Transformers 2 doesn't have a single redeemable thing in it.

Your housemate must die.

Edited by philipsteak

Clash of the Titans wasn't very good. The action scenes were fine, it was the bits in between that were terrible. Neeson and Fiennes were woefully underused, and Polly Walker was on screen for all of six minutes.

I've seen some shit films, correct? I shit you not, Transformers 2 is the worst film I have ever seen. It's like, at least some of the scenes of the films I mentioned didn't make me want to stab my eyes out with a pencil. Transformers 2 doesn't have a single redeemable thing in it.

Your housemate must die.