Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear God I love Napoleon Dynamite so much. If I could only ever watch one film for the rest of my life, it would definitely be this.

Why don't you go eat a decroded piece of crap!

Sin City yes, Watchmen no. Too long and boring.

Cool will do, Im after a good book at the moment.

tomorrow night i'm watching precious and 44 inch chest.

really exicted about precious, been pure dying to see it since it came out. i'm expecting some bits to be quite hard to watch though and i'm sure it's a film that will make me cry.

not expecting much from 44 inch chest, it seemed to get mixed reviews.. i watch gangster type films all the time though and a lot of them are a bit shit so it can't be much worse than most similar films i've already seen. and i love ray winstone. :P

Dear God I love Napoleon Dynamite so much. If I could only ever watch one film for the rest of my life, it would definitely be this.

Why don't you go eat a decroded piece of crap!

Watched two films tonight,

Precious - Great movie but definately not something I'd normally watch, you can tell why it got so many awards.

44 Inch Chest - I love Ray Winstone but this is terrible, the only saving grace was John Hurt but even he couldn't save it.

Just watched IRobot on FilmFour tonight, one of the few sci fis I enjoy and around the time I started liking Will Smith as an actor, that car trapping sequence with the two robot transporters is something else, a futuristic nightmare.

Edited by pothead pixie

Barnyard> Funny/feel good/family goodness.

Valiant> Much of the above plus spent most of the film guessing which actors were doing the voices :P

The Order Of Chaos> Amazing soundtrack, weird film, missed the ending putting roast dinner out for everyone :P

The Antichrist> :P (turned it off part way through part two, it started off well but it lost me, maybe I was too tired)