Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else watching The Wicker Man remake on tv? I'd heard it was pretty bad, but I'm really enjoying it!

"Step away... from the bike!" :P

I've been chuckling about this for a half hour or so:

">

I watched Glengarry Glen Ross last night. I don't quite understand why I've not watched this film before now. It's utterly brilliant, with some of the best character performances in it I've seen in a long time. Jack Lemmon was brilliant, and the dialogue between Ed Harris and Alan Arkin's character was brilliant, and even Al Pacino convinced me he wasn't just being Al Pacino. Although he did do his shouty thing that he's been doing since he came back in the late 80s a fair bit.

I watched Glengarry Glen Ross last night. I don't quite understand why I've not watched this film before now. It's utterly brilliant, with some of the best character performances in it I've seen in a long time. Jack Lemmon was brilliant, and the dialogue between Ed Harris and Alan Arkin's character was brilliant, and even Al Pacino convinced me he wasn't just being Al Pacino. Although he did do his shouty thing that he's been doing since he came back in the late 80s a fair bit.

Watched the last Rambo film again last night. Had seen it when it came out. Really enjoyed it! Completely silly in every way but really good fun. Blood and guts everywhere too.

Also watched Inglourious Basterds again. Still as good as it was first time out. "Oooh, that's a bingo! Is that the way you say it? "That's a bingo?"

Watched the last Rambo film again last night. Had seen it when it came out. Really enjoyed it! Completely silly in every way but really good fun. Blood and guts everywhere too.

Also watched Inglourious Basterds again. Still as good as it was first time out. "Oooh, that's a bingo! Is that the way you say it? "That's a bingo?"

Saw Iron Man 2 and Robin Hood tonight. Both were pretty good, not exceptional but both good solid movies.

Loved the

Captain America fake out in Iron Man

:P Nice wee link in to Thor as well although there was literally only 4 other people left in the screen at the time :P

Watched American Psycho tonight. I saw it about nine years ago but totally forgot how good it was. I thought Christian Bale was excellent but I didn't really like the ending. Might go out and read the book now.

Edited by rexclark