Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Iron Man 2 and Robin Hood tonight. Both were pretty good, not exceptional but both good solid movies.

Loved the

Captain America fake out in Iron Man

:P Nice wee link in to Thor as well although there was literally only 4 other people left in the screen at the time :P

Saw Robin Hood last night, really enjoyed it. A little tedious at times and I've no idea what accent Crowe uses, some of the other actors too, like a Northern Ireland/Scouse thing, but overall worth a watch and sets up the next film well. Not amazing or anything but worth a watch.

Saw Robin Hood last night, really enjoyed it. A little tedious at times and I've no idea what accent Crowe uses, some of the other actors too, like a Northern Ireland/Scouse thing, but overall worth a watch and sets up the next film well. Not amazing or anything but worth a watch.

Got round to watching Watchmen last night - brilliant film. Not read the comic book so I don't know how close the film was to it, but I was very impressed.

Hoping to clear some more of the backlog over the weekend - The Wrestler and Frost/Nixon

Edited by Steve P

Got round to watching Watchmen last night - brilliant film. Not read the comic book so I don't know how close the film was to it, but I was very impressed.

Hoping to clear some more of the backlog over the weekend - The Wrestler and Frost/Nixon