Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Catwoman on itv2 just now. I know its generally thought of a very bad film, but i've never seen it before and i'll make up my own mind!

Edit: I know Catwoman is from Batman and of course Batman isn't in this movie, but is this an extension of that character or meant to be different story altogether?

Edited by StevenHooper

Saw a trailer for Lebanon last night - looks ace. All about a bunch of soldiers stuck in a tank. It has all the trappings of classic sci-fi films but it's set in the war in Lebanon in 1982(?). I love films like this.

Looks like it'll be a film that future hacks will be stealling from left right and centre.

Edited by Purple Monkey

Brittany Murphy's widow has died. Assumed it would be suicide (late grief or something), but seems not.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/fi...ral-causes.html

As for movies wise; not seen loads recently as been watching more American serials, but thought Kick Ass was a good fun movie, and just finished watching "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" tonight after reading the book and first sequel (Fire) this last month (still to read the 3rd).

They did a decent enough job with the film I thought, but much preferred the book. The girl playing Salander was well cast, though didn't really feel the Blomqvist character compared to how I pictured him in the book.

Supposedly the sequels already filmed aren't to the same calibre either; straight to DVD, lower budget/production, poor acting etc. Shame.