Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the girl from twilight is hot, bit a snivelling little loser who relies completely upon her lame ass overly serious vampire boyfriend for friendship....

i really enjoyed Iron Man II, probably more then most as i really like him in the Ultimate comics and the movies are fairly similar (

even the Thor hammer after the credits!

Best described as 'one girls choice between bestiality and necrophilia'.

Also, has anyone else heard the rumours of the villain in Men In Black 3 being Jermaine 'Flight of the Conchords' Clement?

I really enjoyed Solomon Kane, a bit cheesy in parts and no disrespect to anyone of that persuasion, it took me a little while to get used to an action hero with a West Country accent. "Kill all these heathen dogs!" had me in stiches.

Watched Unthinkable last night. Absolutely brilliant, clever taught thriller. The leads are all brilliant in it, Samuel L Jackson in terrifying, and Martin Sheen acted his socks off. There were moments that left me bewildered and utterly horrified. Excellent. Best film I've seen in a long while.

Done well, it could be fantastic. A proper reboot inspired by the Ultimate Spidey comics would be excellent. A less wet, less soppy, more relevant and modern version of Peter Parker (Tobey Macquire was based on the 1960's Parker - nobody like that even exists today), a wise-cracking and funny Spidey, a good version of Venom that isn't insulting, go with Green Goblin that really is a hateful, greed-obsessed monster and the bane of Peter Parkers existence rather than some trumped up psychotic Power Ranger and maybe have a total ruthless bastard scientist version of Doc Ock and it'll be sorted.

Done bad, we could be looking at Twilight-Spidey. :P