Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just watched Dirty Harry for the first time :D

after hearing about how awesome Red Dead is, i wanted to watch a western, for some reason i always though Dirty Harry was a western.....

loved it though, and Scorpio is a creepy slimey bastard of a baddie

Have Unthinkable to watch too, might do that tonight although also have shutter island amongst others!

Watched Book of Eli yesterday, thought it was great, the fallout 3 player in me loved it :P

Also watched Uncertainty which was ok, a what-if type story with two good leads but the mix of family drama and action thriller didnt really work for me

Ive got that, I might watch it today, just watched shutter island, and loved it. The woman at the beginning who goes "shhhhhhh!" creeped me the f**k out.

Just about to watch "The Departed" must be some subconscious leonardo love going on?

Then maybe unthinkable.

After a mammoth drinking sesh yesterday, and the wife and kids being up in glasgow, its a moviethon for me today.

I enjoyed unthinkable, michael sheen is one of the best actors around.

there are 2 reasons I havent seen the departed until now. one of them is 6 and the other is nearly 14.

I need my bed by 10 most nights, kids dont go to bed properly until gone 9. 2.5 hour films arent usually in my ability!

So I loved Wall Street - some of the clothes were hilarious - cant believe we used to wear shit like that!

Then I finished the night off with a turkey - Shooter, with danny glover and mark wahlberg, dunno why, but I had some reason for wanting to watch it, but it was shite.

One not for the kids or adults...

Space Chimps 2. Took my 3-year-old son to see it yesterday, and it was a completely mirth-free experience for both of us. Not even a smile, and he'll normally laugh at any old tripe. Rubbish.