Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pleased to see that they are making a movie of the book "Marching Powder" about Thomas McFadden, an englishman locked up in the infamous "La Paz" prison in bolivia for smuggling coke. It was a great book, and I think Don Cheadle is lined up to play McFadden.

I hope they do a good job.

Well that took a turn for the weird.

Anyway...

Saw the new Predators film yesterday. Quite good fun in a silly action film sort of way. But dont you just hate it when something is in the trailer and not in the film.

I saw it on Friday. Really enjoyed it.

Incidently, did you notice that the first body they find looked as though something had busted out of it's chest? Alien reference? Surely if it had been killed by a Predator, said predator would have taken a trophy.

Speaking of Aliens, I reckon that sort of plot would have made for a half decent AVP film ... or cetainly a better one than those that actually got made!

Speaking of which,is there any news on the final Nolan Batman film?

Even any rumours or hype would interest me like which villains are we likely to see and who's in the running for the roles?

There was talk of David Tennant or David Hyde Pierce coming on board as the Riddler is he is to make an appearance.There was also talk of Depp playing the Joker if Nolan still wants to incorporate that character.

Edit: Just read on Nolans wiki page that the film is scheduled for a summer 2012 release and that the Joker character will not feature as Nolan himself is "not comfortable" using it since Ledgers death.

Edited by metallimuse

how do orange wednesdays work?

i'm wanting to go and see toy story, but i imagine next wednesday will be pretty busy for it. can you only apply for tickets through orange on the day or could i do it today so i can prebook a ticket for wednesday?

Speaking of which,is there any news on the final Nolan Batman film?

Even any rumours or hype would interest me like which villains are we likely to see and who's in the running for the roles?

There was talk of David Tennant or David Hyde Pierce coming on board as the Riddler is he is to make an appearance.There was also talk of Depp playing the Joker if Nolan still wants to incorporate that character.

Edit: Just read on Nolans wiki page that the film is scheduled for a summer 2012 release and that the Joker character will not feature as Nolan himself is "not comfortable" using it since Ledgers death.

Hey! anyone going to any of the film 4 screenings at somerset house? I tried to get tickets, but the only one left was Paths of Glory, so I hope thats a good movie!