Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched The A-Team tonight...was excellent mindless fun :lol:

Sharlto Copley stole the film as expected!

Going for a double bill of inception and toy story 3 on friday...cant wait! :D

The last news I've heard is that Robin Williams is begging for any role in the film, even a non speaking one.

Best suggestion I heard was to have him as the ventriloquist in Arkham, and just have him sitting in a cell with the Dummy, arguing with it while a someone (be it Gordon, Batman, whoever) walks past, doesn't have to be much attention drawn to it, it would just be quite cool :)

He wants to play the Riddler though... Which I'm not opposed to either. Though I've heard Depp is all but signed on for the role.

Edited by Purple Monkey

Inception: f**king superb.

Not been that impressed by CGI/stunts/photography since the likes of Jurassic Park and Terminator 2 or something. Some of the stunts had me thinking "how can you BEAT THIS?".

Nolan is the daddy right now.

Edited by Purple Monkey

Inception: f**king superb.

Not been that impressed by CGI/stunts/photography since the likes of Jurassic Park and Terminator 2 or something. Some of the stunts had me thinking "how can you BEAT THIS?".

Nolan is the daddy right now.

Pixar make beautiful beautiful films. No-one even comes close. I love the fact that they don't look to shoehorn big names into their films like Dreamworks have done. Cant wait to see Toy Story 3 on Friday :)

I'm hoping he struck up a good relationship with Nolan and gets offered a role in Batman 3, although his filming for Mad Max may get in the way...

Edited by Purple Monkey

I forgot he is the new Mad Max! I hope the film is as good as the casting!

I'm not usually fond of remakes but when they're done well they're worthwhile (e.g. The Thing is my fave horror film of all time and that was a remake/reboot)

I'd love to see Tom Hardy as the Riddler, I think he'd be very good at re-working that character. He'd make a good Hush too.

I'm off to the cinema today; I want to see Inception, but the guy I'm going with who's driving wants to see Predators I think.

I wouldn't mind seeing that aswell, but that's just it, it's a wouldn't mind for me, whereas Inception's pretty much a must see.

Hoping I can talk him around.