Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched that Cop Out the other day, bruce willis, tracy morgan..not bad, nothing too special, but not bad

also watched 'Date Night' with steve caroll/tina fey - and tbh was disappointing, just wasn't that funny, a few laughs here and there but not great..and yet Steve Caroll's brilliant in the office :)

anyone watched 'The Crazies' , going to watch that next I think-looks like my type of film!

Saw Toy Story 3 this afternoon.

Fantastic way to end the trilogy. Suprised it got a U rating looking back, though I wont explain why as it would probably spoil it. The last 20-30 minutes pulls your mood in so many directions, brilliant overall.

Saw Toy Story 3 this afternoon.

Fantastic way to end the trilogy. Suprised it got a U rating looking back, though I wont explain why as it would probably spoil it. The last 20-30 minutes pulls your mood in so many directions, brilliant overall.

I watched that Cop Out the other day, bruce willis, tracy morgan..not bad, nothing too special, but not bad

also watched 'Date Night' with steve caroll/tina fey - and tbh was disappointing, just wasn't that funny, a few laughs here and there but not great..and yet Steve Caroll's brilliant in the office :)

anyone watched 'The Crazies' , going to watch that next I think-looks like my type of film!

think i know the bit that you're on about, but don't see any problem with it being a u.

i was overwhelmed by the 3d though. couldn't quite believe the depth that it managed to create. like the train at the start for instance was incredible!

there was a trailer at the start for some sort of martial arts film which looked pretty rubbish in 3d so i was expecting to be disappointed. but it seems to work better with the animated. dispicable me looks incredible. definitely going to see that in 3d! as well as the next sky sports game. couldn't believe how good the football looked in the trailer!

Didnt have a problem at all with it being a U, more people can enjoy it then... think it was just the context of said scene... if it is the same scene we are on about (hell, at the time it left me thinking "they cant do this..."), and maybe some of the overtones, which probably made it funnier if anything.

Didnt see it in 3d so didnt get to enjoy 3d type trailers, I thought the little 'Day and Night' short before hand was also very well done though.

I think the reason why so many people are complaining about it being U was cause in that scene you see the terror in their little plastics faces more than anything else, I actually thought the scene in their 1st session at the daycare was worse but still reckon it should be U though.

I found it more the enviroment they were in than the 'emotion' they showed more than anything, though the result from that was beautifully played out...it was a brilliant scene really, would have been a very bittersweet and sad ending if it was the final scene, but at the same time would have the 'togetherness' they were showing throughout the movie.

I found it more the enviroment they were in than the 'emotion' they showed more than anything, though the result from that was beautifully played out...it was a brilliant scene really, would have been a very bittersweet and sad ending if it was the final scene, but at the same time would have the 'togetherness' they were showing throughout the movie.

I think the reason why so many people are complaining about it being U was cause in that scene you see the terror in their little plastics faces more than anything else, I actually thought the scene in their 1st session at the daycare was worse but still reckon it should be U though.

Watched "Munich" again last night with the Mrs.

The scene where Eric Bana is sweatily giving his bird one segued into the massacre at Munich airport is the worst thing the 'Berg has ever done*. Its wrong on so many levels.

*Yes. Even worse than the ending of AI which got the biggest collective groan in my cinema going career.