Films

Guest razz1e

I knew the movie would be good, as Ive seen 70% of it already, and as I said, I was at the tipping point of changing my opinion during the trailers, only to be pulled back to reality when sat for an hour plus of "shitovision"

plus, the real beauty of the pixar movies are the beautiful vivid colours of the toys and the sets, to ruin it by reducing the brightness by 30% is a crime.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is "Moon" worth watching if you've already been told the twist or is that not the be all and end all of the film. I dont actually know for certain thats its Moon which has been spoilt for me though. Someone was trying to describe a film to me and told me the twist as part of the desription, but still couldnt remember what it was called. From what she said though it sounds like Moon that she was describing to me. Bit annoyed when I realised what she was talking about.

She said the guy is a clone. Is that the same film?

Edited by philipsteak

Watched Nick Love's remake of The Firm. Great soundtrack and some cracking tracksuits but it was a bit disappointing.

As football hooligan films go, it's not a patch on I.D. or Football Factory.

I'm watching quest for fire tonight. Anyone seen it?

I'll take that as a no.

It was very good, for the record. I think it's Ron Pearlman's first major film role. It's about a group of caveman who are on, er, a quest. To find fire, as they don't know how to make it. If you can get passed the comic value of them grunting and jumping up and down like monkeys, you actually become attached to the characters involved and their travails.

I'd recommend it.

Edited by sifimaster