Films

Guest razz1e

Saw Scott Pilgrim last night and I honestly can't remember being so entertained watching a film - perhaps even one of my favourite films ever. Never read any of the books. I can't wait to get it on DVD/Bluray but I fear I will be disappointed. Its a film that really should be seen at the cinema.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

girlfriend and i have been together for 8 months as of yesterday, so we went for 2-4-1 pizza and film :)

god bless two for one pizza express, i dont know who is actually making money from that promotion but it makes wednesdays a real treat (especially as i just discovered last night you can add king prawns to any pizza! :D )

then we went to see The Last Exorcism, which was shit.

i was hoping it was going to be like paranormal activity, the begining gave that impression and was quite good as they talked about the preacher and his life....

however its boring, not scary, no atmosphere and the end is shit. dont bother

so then we snuck into Scott Pilgrim as she hasnt seen it yet, which was awesome, definately see Scott Pilgrim :D

I watched transformers for the first time the other day and loved it! :ph34r:

Not sure why i only seem to see films 3 years after everyone else, but there ya go.

They have just started a film club in Harpenden so we might go to a few of their showings.

http://www.harpendenfilmsociety.co.uk/

unfortunately just missed The Ghost which was on on tuesday.

Edited by RABun