Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The twilight films are fairly tosh, I have seen them cos I have an 11 y,o daughter, enjoyed the last one the most. The werewolf is buff but Edward is so camp it's unbelievable.

I enjoyed Devil, thought they could have made more of the connections between the characters so there was more "ooh, he could be the killer, or maybe she's the evil on..." but overall pretty good, quite tense in parts.

I want to see 'Buried' but think I might find it hard going.

Saw 'Crazy heart' which was pretty much a poor version of The Wrestler.

There's so much to hate with that movie even the director had to apologize for it, you've got the bat-credit card, bat-nipples, Uma Thurman failing to be sexy and sprouting shit cliches, horrible neon lights everywhere, them shouting out cowabunga etc.

I belong to Lovefilm, on their cheapest plan! If I buy a dvd I hardly ever watch it more than a couple of times anyway, so it's better value for me to rent, also Lovefilm is great because you don't have to worry about late fees and stuff, just watch it when you have the time/feel like it. Also I find it's good to browse through the site for odd films you might not find out about otherwise. It suits me really well.