Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hadn't heard of it til a couple of days ago, the cinema in the basement of the backpackers I was in was showing it. Loved it! Haven't looked into it, but is this guy real? Its not all some elaborate street art stunt? Couldn't decide as I was watching it.

Hadn't heard of it til a couple of days ago, the cinema in the basement of the backpackers I was in was showing it. Loved it! Haven't looked into it, but is this guy real? Its not all some elaborate street art stunt? Couldn't decide as I was watching it.

I really enjoyed Four Lions. Only a couple of big gags but some of the dialogue had me in tears.

"Bollocks, I'm a liability!? I am the Invisible Jihadi! They seek him here, they seek him there, but here's not there. He's blowing up your slag sister!"

:lol:

Four lions was brilliant , I've been meaning to watch exit through the gift shop, heard good things about it from mates, might stick it on later after Kevin pillington

The idea of a film about the origins of Facebook seemed repugnant to me but ive since found out its written by Aaron Sorkin and directed by David Fischer,this is now a must see.I adore most things by Mr. Sorkin,the guy is a genius.

The idea of a film about the origins of Facebook seemed repugnant to me but ive since found out its written by Aaron Sorkin and directed by David Fischer,this is now a must see.I adore most things by Mr. Sorkin,the guy is a genius.