Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evil Dead 2 and The Thing are winners.

The first Omen film is pretty freaky. Watched Rosemarys Baby recently, quality. Exorcist? Dracula from 1958 is great too, if just for Lee and Cushings performances.

And Halloween obviously. The bit where she looks out the window and sees Michael Myers staring up at her from the garden still gives me the chills. Any horror that can evoke that kind of feeling from a day time scene is great.

Nah Steve, his agent confirmed what happened. It was "an adverse allergic reaction to some medication". :lol::lol::lol:

Is that the worst excuse you've ever heard for someone with previous, f**king a whore, going bananas and smashing up a hotel room!!?? :lol::lol::lol:

I mean, the f**king cheek!!

All featured in Mark Gatiss' History of Horror and available on the IPlayer if you missed them:

Scanners

Dawn of the Dead

The Witchfinder General

Went to see Saw 3D last night. I really enjoyed it but it was definately one for the fans, all the loose ends tidied up with this (supposedly) being the last one.

I have to say they used the 3D effects brilliantly. I won't go into too much detail but some of the bits were absolutely brutal and had you jumping out your seat.