Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched The Social Network last night, ok film, nothing more. Was looking forward to it ending and wouldn’t watch it again. People are comparing it to Fight Club standard!!?? :lol::blink:

Didn’t really like Justin Timberlake in it or his hammy lines.

Enjoyable enough but the reviews are laughably over the top. Its a 7/10 movie at best.

Edited by The Nal

I watched Mary and Max, thanks to the recommendations on here. My God, what a brilliant film. A real roller coaster ride, which had me in hysterics and on the verge of tears in other parts. Utterly brilliant.

I watched the short that he's made to, Harvie Klumpett, which was nowhere near as good in terms of production values, but was really good too. He doesn't pull any punches does he?

Went to see Saw 3D last night. I really enjoyed it but it was definately one for the fans, all the loose ends tidied up with this (supposedly) being the last one.

I have to say they used the 3D effects brilliantly. I won't go into too much detail but some of the bits were absolutely brutal and had you jumping out your seat.

I watched Mary and Max, thanks to the recommendations on here. My God, what a brilliant film. A real roller coaster ride, which had me in hysterics and on the verge of tears in other parts. Utterly brilliant.

I watched the short that he's made to, Harvie Klumpett, which was nowhere near as good in terms of production values, but was really good too. He doesn't pull any punches does he?

Im not a big 3D fan. I liked the first 20 minutes of Avatar but got bored by it after that, both the film and the 3D. I just think it’s a bit gimmicky. I love Jackass but I hate anything that involves Steve-O (The eating pubes, cutting yourself, playing with shit sort of stuff). I enjoy any kind of “stunt”, skateboards, bikes, jumps, falls, crashes etc. Some of them are anarchic genius. But I probably wouldn’t bother going to the cinema for it.

Also I wouldn't watch it on a pc, Id HDMI that bee-atch up to the flatty.