Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lovefilm is great. no problems so far. just annoying that sundays are no post days which makes the turn over slightly longer.

i'm still on my trial. to you think they'd clock on if you got a new email address everytime and just registered for the trials every month?

regarding getting what film/game you want, i've had everyone i asked for. i only have 2 or 3 as high priority but got about 20 in my list for bluray and dvd. you can seperate them if you want a game and a bluray/dvd at the same time.

So watched Inception for the 2nd time last night. Came to the conclusion that it’s a load of waffle. It’s a good concept and the effects are obviously superb but the acting is quite average, the script and dialogue are weak and the music is way OTT. Its OK to have 30 seconds of a movie with ridiculous dramatic music Nolan FFS!

At first it appears as a complex interwoven plot but it comes to nothing, total style over substance and movie stops dead about 15 minutes from the end and limps over the finish line.

Oh, and its about a half hour too long.

So watched Inception for the 2nd time last night. Came to the conclusion that it’s a load of waffle. It’s a good concept and the effects are obviously superb but the acting is quite average, the script and dialogue are weak and the music is way OTT. Its OK to have 30 seconds of a movie with ridiculous dramatic music Nolan FFS!

At first it appears as a complex interwoven plot but it comes to nothing, total style over substance and movie stops dead about 15 minutes from the end and limps over the finish line.

Oh, and its about a half hour too long.

Edited by jump

Pretty much agree with that although not as harshly, not as satisfying on the 2nd view but still enjoyed it. The most annoying thing for me though was...

The wife has a lot in the beginning and the end and the rest of it she's a non entity, and didn't really feel she was that important at the end of the flick either

Just heard that they're rebooting the Buffy The Vampire Slayer film. She isn't going to be a school girl, thats all thats been said so far, there's mass moaning around the net about it all, I'll wait and see what they do

Edited by jump