Films

Guest razz1e

The third was last night during Little Fockers.... a film so painfully crap and unfunny I cold hardly believe I was actually sat there watching it. I laughed once, and that was only because Dustin Hoffman ad libbed a line and Ben Stiller nearly cracked up. I'd have walked out if I wasn't on a date - she was not impressed that I dozed off, her being a massive Owen Wilson fan. Just an terrible terrible movie filled with nothing but penis and toilet humour.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the last few days I have been watching the Indiana Jones films as I had only ever seen Raiders about 3-4 years ago and couldn't even remember it.

Raiders Of The Lost Ark is incredible, One of the best adventure films ever.

Temple of doom is good but the worst of the first 3 by some distance.

Watched The Last Crusade last night and also loved this, Think it's my favourite one.

Is the fourth one worth watching? Heard mixed opinions from friends.

Watched Stone last night, Edward Norton & De Niro - good cast, expect good things - film doesn't live up to the expectations, it has an interesting story line and good acting, but for me the film seemed far too slow.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1423995/

Might watch Jeniffers Body in a bit

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1131734/

if you havent already watched it, I recommend The Disappearance Of Alice Creed

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1379177/

Over the last few days I have been watching the Indiana Jones films as I had only ever seen Raiders about 3-4 years ago and couldn't even remember it.

Raiders Of The Lost Ark is incredible, One of the best adventure films ever.

Temple of doom is good but the worst of the first 3 by some distance.

Watched The Last Crusade last night and also loved this, Think it's my favourite one.

Is the fourth one worth watching? Heard mixed opinions from friends.

Edited by Purple Monkey

Saw 127 Hours last night, good film. I was worried it was going to be a bit boring as obviously we all know the basic plot and he's basically just stuck under a rock for two thirds of the film, but it kept your interest and you connect with the guy very quickly.

I kept checking to see if my 'girlfriend' was ok during the arm-cutting scene, then realised that I was in a cold sweat and would have fainted if I'd been stood up! It was really well made and acted though.

saw 127 hours last night

Danny Boyle is beginning to become my favourite director!! :D

the film is amazing, inspirational, funny and f**king terrifying...

in THAT scene i was nearly sick and my girlfriend nearly passed out, the only time i've ever felt like that from a film was in A Serbian Film during THAT OTHER scene. However i know is real, and this guy could DO it, i should be able to watch it

go watch it, then live your life