Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night we watched "The Disappearance Of Alice Creed" and we both said is was really really good. I'll tell you what I knew about it before I watched it, and thats all. Its a kidnap movie, but theres something not quite "right" about it all.

thats all I knew. And I'm glad.

you are missing a treat, Millions is brilliant.

Shallow Grave is boyle's best film, he said on Top Gear that his dad rates all of his films against SG, gonna grab 127 hours.

Last night we watched "The Disappearance Of Alice Creed" and we both said is was really really good. I'll tell you what I knew about it before I watched it, and thats all. Its a kidnap movie, but theres something not quite "right" about it all.

thats all I knew. And I'm glad.

I saw it in my house yeah, stop button at the ready.

Fighter is pretty good yeah. Conventional enough script but Bales performance is superb. Real stand out Oscar stuff. This is his first nomination!! Didn't know that. Madness. :blink:

However,

the boxing in the film is f**king awful. I watched a load of Rocky the other night and the boxing in that, as silly as it is at times, is far far superior. Also, Mark Wahlberg is average.

This is a long shot but does anyone here remember a film (I think from the 80's) with a giant chess game played by live human pieces who actually kill each other??

My friend thought it was Time Bandits but I watched that the other day to check and it isn't, so now we're clueless. We know we haven't made this film up!!!

Help!

This is a long shot but does anyone here remember a film (I think from the 80's) with a giant chess game played by live human pieces who actually kill each other??

My friend thought it was Time Bandits but I watched that the other day to check and it isn't, so now we're clueless. We know we haven't made this film up!!!

Help!

New Spider-Man costume

http://www.deadline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/garfield.jpg

I hope they explain this like the Ultimate line, where he gets the costume from the wrestling company, and adds the spiders and webs himself. Otherwise if they expect me to believe he was capable of making that, I'm out.

Edited by Purple Monkey