Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's annoying is that the people who should watch it, probably won't. The people who will probably watch it are already sold on the ideas they're putting forward.

"Two hours long? f**k that lad, stick Corrie on".

This is why nothing will change.

I felt very alone while watching it.

Black Swan is a great film, the only complaint I have is how tedious Natalie Portman is in it at the beginning and yes I do realise it is because they need to show how she changes later on.

Joe Gordon-Levitt has been casted in the new Batman film, no clue as to who he is playing but my money is on a cop possibly Harvey Bullock.

Hardly surprising to hear Gordon Levitt has been cast,thought he would as soon as I saw 'Inception'.My money was on him for The Riddler until Nolan said the character would appear.

Happy about it though as I think he's a great actor with great presence.

Hardly surprising to hear Gordon Levitt has been cast,thought he would as soon as I saw 'Inception'.My money was on him for The Riddler until Nolan said the character would appear.

Happy about it though as I think he's a great actor with great presence.

I've just found out that Portman is taking the lead role in the remake of Suspiria, which is also based on a supernatural story of a Ballerina. The original is a Giallo classic directed by Argento, but after Black Swan and as an Argento fan I'd very much like to see how this film pans out.

I originally thought that having heard about the project in 2008 that Black Swan had been the result. Turns out that they were seperate ventures and it's still on.

Has anyone else seen Suspiria? Do you know what I'm on about.

Edited by worm

watched a horrible film the other day just because Joseph Gordon-Levitt was in it...

the tag line described it as a "young swindler crosses paths with a boy obsessed with alien abduction, the shocking truth they unveil changes their lives forever...."

sounded great, turned out by "swindler" they meant Gordon-Levitt was a gay rent boy, abused by his baseball coach. The boy abducted by aliens was actually also abused by the baseball coach, and the film ends with Gordon-Levitt getting brutally raped and beaten by some mentalists

watched a horrible film the other day just because Joseph Gordon-Levitt was in it...

the tag line described it as a "young swindler crosses paths with a boy obsessed with alien abduction, the shocking truth they unveil changes their lives forever...."

sounded great, turned out by "swindler" they meant Gordon-Levitt was a gay rent boy, abused by his baseball coach. The boy abducted by aliens was actually also abused by the baseball coach, and the film ends with Gordon-Levitt getting brutally raped and beaten by some mentalists

nice :blink:

I've just found out that Portman is taking the lead role in the remake of Suspiria, which is also based on a supernatural story of a Ballerina. The original is a Giallo classic directed by Argento, but after Black Swan and as an Argento fan I'd very much like to see how this film pans out.

I originally thought that having heard about the project in 2008 that Black Swan had been the result. Turns out that they were seperate ventures and it's still on.

Has anyone else seen Suspiria? Do you know what I'm on about.

yeah I saw suspiria back in the day. great movie. Never was a student of Giallo, but always intended to explore more of it. Kermode said Black Swan was basically "Argento goes to Hell" and said it was very Giallo-esque