Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear they've just released a remake of the banned 'I Spit On Your Grave',anyone seen it?The origional was really uncomfortable viewing.To this day I can't decide whether in a good or a bad way but the film certainly left an impact on me.

Edited by metallimuse

I hear they've just realised a remake of the banned 'I Spit On Your Grave',anyone seen it?The origional was really uncomfortable viewing.To this day I can't decide whether in a good or a bad way but the film certainly left an impact on me.

Saw The Fighter last night. Good film.

Christian Bale's got a similar ability to Gary Oldman in that he just seems to vanish into the role he's playing. I was sat there thinking having to remind myself that the man playing this ragged, scrawny, erratic, crack head was actually the same guy who is currently Batman.

I hear they've just released a remake of the banned 'I Spit On Your Grave',anyone seen it?The origional was really uncomfortable viewing.To this day I can't decide whether in a good or a bad way but the film certainly left an impact on me.

Saw The Fighter last night. Good film.

Christian Bale's got a similar ability to Gary Oldman in that he just seems to vanish into the role he's playing. I was sat there thinking having to remind myself that the man playing this ragged, scrawny, erratic, crack head was actually the same guy who is currently Batman.

Edited by worm

Watched Faster the other night, Billy Bob & The Rock , decent film, best I've seen this month by miles imo

Little Fockers was just about 'ok', didn't expect much from it tbh, a few laughs, but not great by any means

started watching 44 inch Chest with Ray Winstone, only watched it because Ray Winstones in it - not much good imo, fell asleep after 30 mins :)

Watched the runaways this weekend. I was very impressed with the performances of kristen stewart and dakota fanning. The story in itself was pretty average, however I feel the lead performances turned an average story into an enjoyable film.

OK now I'm confused. I thought this was a reboot?

Aren't their ages all messed up. Also - the reason why Xaviar has no hair is because of his ability - what's going on? Would have preferred it if they made no connection to Singers X-Men at all, especially after X-Men 3's anti-climactic end to all of those particular character arcs, and also since Singer himself goofed on key characters like Sabretooth (incidentally is the Wolverine movie even counted? - I saw Frost, Havok and Cyclops in there but they look like adults there). What ages are all the characters supposed to be if this is set in the sixties? Seems a bit of a mess and where a reboot might have worked better where they could concentrate more on being a team rather than it all leading up to what later becomes "Wolverine feat. the X-Men".

I like the yellow costumes though. Much better than the gay biker crap they wore in the other movies.

Edited by jump