Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have downloaded and watched the pirate version of neds then you have missed out. Read the nfo, it's missing loads of footage and is edited in the wrong order.

It's the one reason I haven't watched the "DVD screener" that was "leaked". It's absolutely nothing like the finished article.

If you have downloaded and watched the pirate version of neds then you have missed out. Read the nfo, it's missing loads of footage and is edited in the wrong order.

It's the one reason I haven't watched the "DVD screener" that was "leaked". It's absolutely nothing like the finished article.

Going to the Jameson International Film Festival screening of the Usual Suspects tonight. Kevin Spacey is going to be there talking about the film after and doing a Q&A. Top 3 favourite films ever for me.

Any suggestions? Questions to ask the great man? Apart from "Do your Brando impression".

Edited by The Nal

Not sure if it's been reported in here but Rhys Ifans is signed on to play the main protagonist in the next Spiderman film playing Lizard Man or The Lizard or something...I dunno,I'm more of a Batman film fan.Look it up lol.

Just bought 'Mr. Nice' to watch later tonight.Who's seen it?Is it any good?

Watched Paul at the weekend - from the moment I was the only one cheering the appearance of 'Tweaky and Dr Theopholus' and noting dogs can look up - I realised I was pretty much the only one in the cinema getting the geeky references. The Vazquez rock scene was quality. I didn't see the close Encounters twist coming - doh!

Going to the Jameson International Film Festival screening of the Usual Suspects tonight. Kevin Spacey is going to be there talking about the film after and doing a Q&A. Top 3 favourite films ever for me.

Any suggestions? Questions to ask the great man? Apart from "Do your Brando impression".