Films

Guest razz1e

I'd rather talk about the Razzies with The Last Airbender cleaning up but they were harsh on Jessica Alba on getting worst supporting actress Machete isn't meant to be a classy flick. I like the new award for Worst Eye-Gouging Misuse of 3-D and Sex & The City 2 got worst cast twice which it deserved.

Edited by jump

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather talk about the Razzies with The Last Airbender cleaning up but they were harsh on Jessica Alba on getting worst supporting actress Machete isn't meant to be a classy flick. I like the new award for Worst Eye-Gouging Misuse of 3-D and Sex & The City 2 got worst cast twice which it deserved.

Watched Due Date on Saturday, fantastic! Zach Galifianakis basically plays the same character he does in The Hangover but he's amazing and Downey Jr is great as well he plays the straight guy brilliantly. It reminded me alot of Planes Trains and Automobiles which is never a bad thing. All in all it's a hillarious film and the two main actors work brilliantly together.

Watched Due Date on Saturday, fantastic! Zach Galifianakis basically plays the same character he does in The Hangover but he's amazing and Downey Jr is great as well he plays the straight guy brilliantly. It reminded me alot of Planes Trains and Automobiles which is never a bad thing. All in all it's a hillarious film and the two main actors work brilliantly together.

:lol:

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/5atw

EDIT: also this James Franco Acting 101 one is hilarious

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f22e3ff675/acting-with-james-franco-episode-3-scene-work-from-james-franco-judd-apatow-cohenobrien-and-dave-franco

"Marlon Brando sniffed jackets....... he sniffed pants" :lol:

Edited by Purple Monkey

Watching it now on SyFy.

Terrible dialogue and dreadful acting but utterly compelling - although obviously only in a rubber-necking fashion.

....although Deiter Laser is pretty good as the Dr.

A bit of a let-down that the surgery wasn't show. Bummer.

I turned it off. It was plain boring. The trail of shit may have been enough to captivate those with even the mildest of anal fetishes, but it wasn't enough to interest me. I'm not sure you can even call it a film.

On the plus side, Triangle was on afterwards and that's excellent.

Edited by worm