Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? This is interesting.

I thought he came across as a misanthropic wit, tasked with the labor of doing something that other people could only ever talk about.

I think the moral of the story was clear: that when you're brilliant it is easy to dehumanise real relationships. The cleverness of this moral is that the film is about the invention of virtual relationships.

Perhaps not mental illness, but I did feel he showed some characteristics of an underlying problem such as autism. I'm no expert on these things but the way he acted and his personality just seemed to be rather odd.

Edited by worm

watched The Cave of Forgotten Dreams this evening

i LOVE Werner Herzog, each of his documentaries have a wonderful ability to tell you so much about something, whilst the film really being about just how odd human beings are

the movie is in 3d, which my girlfriend didn't understand the point of since it's just cave paintings, but you really do get a feel as though you are IN the cave, the depth and surfaces of the images is beautiful :)

watched The Cave of Forgotten Dreams this evening

i LOVE Werner Herzog, each of his documentaries have a wonderful ability to tell you so much about something, whilst the film really being about just how odd human beings are

the movie is in 3d, which my girlfriend didn't understand the point of since it's just cave paintings, but you really do get a feel as though you are IN the cave, the depth and surfaces of the images is beautiful :)