Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only the police and cyber-nerds are c**ts about etiquette. Just point the error out and kindly show the agent of the faux-pas how to do it properly for next time. It may be a pain, but it might as well be a pleasant experience in getting there.

Peace, love and harmony y'all. :)

True. His early death helped mind you. He was only in 5 movies. But what a CV. Godfather 1 & 2, The Conversation, Dog Day Afternoon and The Deer Hunter. Amazing. Hes absolutely superb as Fredo and of course as Sal in Dog Day.

Edited by sifi

Finally got round to watching Moon over the weekend, What an incredible film. Best Sci-Fi film I have seen in a long long time. Brilliant how it was just Sam Rockwell and he was able to keep me interested the whole time. Reminded me on 2001 in a lot of places aswell. Really want to see Duncan Jones new one now - Source Code.

Thinking of watching 13 Assassins tonight, Anybody on here seen it yet? Looks rather epic.

Finally got round to watching Moon over the weekend, What an incredible film. Best Sci-Fi film I have seen in a long long time. Brilliant how it was just Sam Rockwell and he was able to keep me interested the whole time. Reminded me on 2001 in a lot of places aswell. Really want to see Duncan Jones new one now - Source Code.

Thinking of watching 13 Assassins tonight, Anybody on here seen it yet? Looks rather epic.