"Hi dowgie!"

"Oh hai lamp, oh hai table, oh hai car, oh hai door, oh hai soil"

"YOUARETEARRINGMEAPARTLISA!"

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocky I, II, III, IV are all loved, yet mostly the same

flash forward 20 years and for sequels to be similar suddenly means they are shit....

there is definitely a difference between a film and a movie, big stupid movies which are created purely for entertainment (and money) are criticqued through the filter of a film, which means terrible reviews. A bad review makes is usually more interesting to read and makes the critic seem better, so that seems to be the usual these days!

Hangover 2 is obviously going to be very similar to the first, and thus has been described as unoriginal and shit, yet every person i know who have seen it so far has described it as hilarious?

cynicism needs to take a back seat to enjoyment

Rocky I, II, III, IV are all loved, yet mostly the same

flash forward 20 years and for sequels to be similar suddenly means they are shit....

there is definitely a difference between a film and a movie, big stupid movies which are created purely for entertainment (and money) are criticqued through the filter of a film, which means terrible reviews. A bad review makes is usually more interesting to read and makes the critic seem better, so that seems to be the usual these days!

Hangover 2 is obviously going to be very similar to the first, and thus has been described as unoriginal and shit, yet every person i know who have seen it so far has described it as hilarious?

cynicism needs to take a back seat to enjoyment

Hangover 2 was better than I expected.

Its about 20 more times ludicrous than the first one, even if the plot is loosely the same, just in Bangkok

Its lurid, crude and rude. Not intelligent in anyway, but frankly what I kind of needed to see

No wife, no kids, house to myself for the day. I'm going to have a movie marathon. I'm doing (so far)

1. Hangover II (I cant help myself)

2. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (bluray)

3. The Girl Who Played With Fire (bluray)

and I reckon I might manage 2 others - any recommendations? (I havent got hornets nest yet BTW)I might watch "Audition" because I have never seen it.

No wife, no kids, house to myself for the day. I'm going to have a movie marathon. I'm doing (so far)

1. Hangover II (I cant help myself)

2. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (bluray)

3. The Girl Who Played With Fire (bluray)

and I reckon I might manage 2 others - any recommendations? (I havent got hornets nest yet BTW)I might watch "Audition" because I have never seen it.