Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modey, seriously - if you can get yourself to the cinema, it's utterly worth it - because the screen fills your entire field of vision, the bits in the car especially going around Monte Carlo had me on the edge of my seat, hoping he'll hit the brakes in time.

yeah sadly that's a regular occurence at the tt :( These guys risk everything to race here...two very bad high speed crashes, 1 in practice, the other in the first race yesterday,there's also been 4 visitor deaths this last week too, 4 days of the festival left yet, lets hope there's no more.

The usual people have now come out saying it should be banned but if ppeople want to do it, who are we to stop them?

here's a clip of local man conor cummins crash in the tt last year :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEptl9kRMO0

I thought The Hangover 2 was supposed to be a sequel? Not a complete remake of the original.

It follows exactly the same story line just set in a different location. I could imagine them both being put forward as ideas when making the first one.

Other than it being extremely lazy writing, the comedy is still there thanks to the 3 main characters playing well off each other. Some very funny moments, just a shame the story is no different

I thought The Hangover 2 was supposed to be a sequel? Not a complete remake of the original.

It follows exactly the same story line just set in a different location. I could imagine them both being put forward as ideas when making the first one.

Other than it being extremely lazy writing, the comedy is still there thanks to the 3 main characters playing well off each other. Some very funny moments, just a shame the story is no different

I thought everyone knew that, had you avoided reviews or something? it was exactly what I expected, as I said last week, it was good, not great, and worth a watch if you liked the first.

I read something about it (can't remember where it was otherwise I'd chuck up a link) but they are going to go in a different direction and have it when they are drunk and make them nice or something.

hangover 2 was what I expected, not bad for a throwaway cinema film but it's a shame they're going to milk this bugger till it turns into national lampoons/ american pie, selling solely on the name.

Did anyone else notice the picture at the end of the film referencing/ mocking the famous image of a us general executing a vietnamese soldier. Now I consider myself to be someone who loves the inappropriate side of comedy but ultimately, the image in question had no relevance, had no punchline and just seemed a bit sick.