Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul was ok, a coupla laughs, bit too sweary for me strangely?

Dog pound was utter shite, a third rate remake of "scum" that made me realise even more how brilliant the original was. No menace, no scary violence, and characters you couldn't give a f**k about.

Paul was ok, a coupla laughs, bit too sweary for me strangely?

Dog pound was utter shite, a third rate remake of "scum" that made me realise even more how brilliant the original was. No menace, no scary violence, and characters you couldn't give a f**k about.

Edited by When Jokers Attack

Scum is essential viewing, be sure to see the correct version- read up on it first. There are loads of familiar faces in it. Winstone is f**king brilliant. It's a tough watch, there's some very nasty behaviour in it, and some very upsetting things, but ultimately it's one of the movies from my formative years that I will always love.

It looks f**king awful from the trailer. You'd have thought they'd have learned from the backlash the Star Wars prequels got for their overuse of greenscreen and rubbery CG.

Edited by Wooderson

Prolly gonna watch insidious in hd tonight. Anyone?

Lot of love for Paul? I thought it was ok, maybe good, but not great.

So Katster, is killer inside me worth a watch? I've heard it's a bit misogynist and unnecessarily brutal.