Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This weekend I saw due date which I felt was an enjoyavle film and pretty funny. I probably wouldnt watch it again but would reccomend it to any comedy fans. Part of me couldnt help thinking thought that the duo lacked the chemistry of martin/candy in planes,trains and automobiles which I could watch again and again.

Also saw broadcast news, one of those so called "classic" films that a lot of critics have reccomended but have just never come across. I thought it was a great film. Being over 20 years old it obviously looked dated but I felt the characters were really well written and really hooked me in,

Critically or financially? The Star Wars prequels were successful financially as were the celluloid jizz stains known as the Transformers movies. Popularity is not a very good indication of something being of high quality, see Crazy Frog, X Factor, N-Dubz, Hitler etc

The town - Decent thriller, what held it back slightly was that I didnt care about ben afflecks character enough and jeremy renners performance completely overshadowed him.

Legion - Fun, silly film, nowhere near as bad as the critics made out.

Easy A - The best teen film I have seen in recent years, I think Emma Stone is one of the top young actresses around today.