Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we watched Rise of the apes yesterday, and I must saw I was very pleasantly surprised. the cgi was a bit jarring at first, but soon settled down. most of the comments I have read say that it feels completely like the first half of a great movie, and I agree with that.

New apes looks pretty good. Apparently it didn't start out as a Planet Of The Apes film, it was a stand alone script about testing animals but the studio saw the script and said it look promising so they decided to tie it in with it to make more money.

DIG!. About the 100th time I've watched it and it never fails to entertain me. I'm a big fan of The dandy Warhols and The Brian Jonestown Massacre so I really ebjoyed this movie. It definately is quite innacurate and certainly sensationalises alot about TBJTM but it still makes a great story

DIG!. About the 100th time I've watched it and it never fails to entertain me. I'm a big fan of The dandy Warhols and The Brian Jonestown Massacre so I really ebjoyed this movie. It definately is quite innacurate and certainly sensationalises alot about TBJTM but it still makes a great story

Have to say, I have a tremendous soft spot for The Cube. It's not a great film, but I always enjoy watching it. There's lots wrong with it, but it's positively Citezen Kane when compared to the sequel HyperCube.

The third film is somewhat worth watching though, Cube Zero.

I thought Dreamgirls was a decent (chick)flick but before that I think the only other films of his I like are Trading Places and the 1st Beverly Hills Cop. I grew up watching shit like The Nutty Professor so I can't watch some of his 80's stuff without thinking of that first.