Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't even look that different. There's been talk based on some of the sneeked scenes the baddies are going to be the Skrull & Kree based on a guy wearing a motion capture suit and one of the weapons matching their design.

New apes looks pretty good. Apparently it didn't start out as a Planet Of The Apes film, it was a stand alone script about testing animals but the studio saw the script and said it look promising so they decided to tie it in with it to make more money.

At the end of Captain America - after the credits: we saw new Capn America, Thor, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Nick Fury (who had already recruited Thor at the end after the credits of Thor) but who was Scarlett Johansson supposed to be? She hasn't shown up in the movies yet has she? - and wasn't that foot The Hulk?

Also Fury recruited Thor earlier - how come he went to Capn America he was first on the list? Are they running out of chronological order?

At the end of Captain America - after the credits: we saw new Capn America, Thor, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Nick Fury (who had already recruited Thor at the end after the credits of Thor) but who was Scarlett Johansson supposed to be? She hasn't shown up in the movies yet has she? - and wasn't that foot The Hulk?

Also Fury recruited Thor earlier - how come he went to Capn America he was first on the list? Are they running out of chronological order?

Edited by Halcyon

Forget who is Scarlett Johansson meant to be, who is Agent Coulsdon meant to be? He will be in 4 of the films, have his own dvd special, is in the Avengers teaser & poster despite not being in the comics. I reckon he is either being built so they can kill him off to shock the audience or if it's the Skrull/Kree he's actually an alien ala Secret Invasion.

Watched Scream 4 tonight. Exactly the same as the others but not in a bad way. If you like the first three then I'd recommend it.

Time to continue watching the Rocky films, I'm now onto Rocky IV. Containing one of the sadest moments i've seen in film. Who gives a f**k about Bambi's maw?

Appolo's dead!

And Mickey.

:(

Seriously? We watched scream 4 for a laugh. It's shit!!

Hereafter is a 'nice' film and quite liked your highness for it's sillyness.

Finally watched pirates 4. I wasn't keen on Penelope cruze in it at all and found it a bit dull really. Captain jack was great as always but that's about it.

Seriously? We watched scream 4 for a laugh. It's shit!!

Hereafter is a 'nice' film and quite liked your highness for it's sillyness.

Finally watched pirates 4. I wasn't keen on Penelope cruze in it at all and found it a bit dull really. Captain jack was great as always but that's about it.

no need for that tbh. americans aren't idiots on the whole. a lot of cinema goers are idiots, a lot of focus groups are idiots, and the vast majority of cinema test audiences are idiots. most studio executives however are idiots.

Edited by The Nal