Films

Guest razz1e

Watched Drive tonight. Wasn't expecting much but it was excellent. I thought it would be a generic action movie but it's so much more, great acting from Gosling and it's all very well filmed. I thought the soundtrack added alot to it as well. One of the best films I've sen in a while.

Edited by rexclark

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see tyrannosaur so badly, it almost hurts.

what really hurts is that once again - the nearest cinema to me that is showing it is 50 fucking miles away. I bet I can choose from about 10 different screens for the latest hollywood tosh.

Dead mans shoes is brilliant, i've watched that loads of times, never get sick of it

havent heard of the other one, i'll have to check it out

Edited by modey

saw Melancholia last night

though for some reason i thought it was the new John Carter film coming when i got there, got a wire crossed somewhere...

amazing film, really well acted, beautifully shot, made me realise how lucky i am to have escaped a relationship with a self destructive girl!

and you get to see kirsten dunst naked

saw Melancholia last night

though for some reason i thought it was the new John Carter film coming when i got there, got a wire crossed somewhere...

amazing film, really well acted, beautifully shot, made me realise how lucky i am to have escaped a relationship with a self destructive girl!

and you get to see kirsten dunst naked

was odd having Jack Bauer in it, the first half he just IS Jack and i between expecting him to start shooting people and thinking that characters were aliens or something due to my mix up of planet hopping sci fi films i probably didnt appreciate the first half in the way i was supposed to :P

been on a bit of a paddy considine tip today, watched dead mans shoes which was truly amazing - really really tense stuff, PC was amazing in it. and just about to watch "a room for romeo brass"

Edited by modey

Just watched "Sucker Punch". I honestly can't decide whether it really is a load of old pants or it is a cult classic. I like the premise of the story, and some of the fight scenes are pretty good, but it just felt something was missing. Maybe just a decent plot.

Just watched "Sucker Punch". I honestly can't decide whether it really is a load of old pants or it is a cult classic. I like the premise of the story, and some of the fight scenes are pretty good, but it just felt something was missing. Maybe just a decent plot.